Start date: September 2023, or sooner if possible
We require a talented Teacher of English to join our English department at The Victory Academy. The successful candidate will be a qualified, motivated and enthusiastic teacher of English who has a positive and open approach to learning. You will join our team of creative and committed professionals teaching Years 7-13, who are passionate about teaching and learning. You will be a strong and effective classroom practitioner with high expectations for yourself and the children to ensure that all of our children achieve their very best. You will be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum and have a thorough knowledge of present curriculum development particularly those relating to English.
What our Trust will offer you:
- TSAT pay scales above national pay scales.
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes.
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Chartered Teacher.
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice.
- Generous employer contribution to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy and Rochester Grammar School.
- Focus on staff wellbeing, including 24/ Employee Assistance Programme, free flu vaccination and eye care vouchers.
- Free parking in our secure staff car park.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- TSTARS Staff Recognition Programme, including seasonal rewards for all staff.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working at our small and friendly school, benefitting from a supportive network of colleagues across our Trust, and are keen to progress your career then please apply today!
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
To arrange an informal chat with the line manager of this position please contact the Aimee Green.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. As per KCSIE we will also undertake online searches for all shortlisted candidates, if you have any questions regarding this process.