Teacher of PE
MPR (fringe) according to experience
Starting September 2023
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative teacher to join a new, purpose-built free school in its second year of operating
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Teacher of PE. The successful candidate will:
• Be confident teaching all areas of Physical Education.
• Provide high quality teaching in the subject areas whereby students make excellent progress over time and are suitably challenged.
• Plan effective lessons which fulfil the requirements of the curriculum ensuring students reach their academic and creative potential.
• Actively promote student achievement through frequent teacher assessment and feedback.
• Adapt teaching, learning and assessment to enable all students to access learning.
• Be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Further details can be found on the school’s website.
To apply please submit the school’s Teaching Application Form and a letter of application addressed to the Head of School explaining how your experience and skills to date meet the job profile and person specification and what makes you an ideal candidate.
For an informal discussion on Teams with the Head of School, Mr Clark, please email his PA Mrs McGonigal.
Closing date: Midday on Midday on Monday 27th February 2023. Interviews will be held week commencing 6th March 2023.
Applications will be considered as they are received. We reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
Heathside Walton-on-Thames is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.